Saturday, December 11, 2010

If You Give a Kristen a Debit Card...

I have a bag of Chex Mix sitting six inches away from my left hand as I type. If it weren't so conveniently placed, I probably wouldn't have eaten anything except my morning peanut butter toast. I am so ecstatic about For the Time Being Ltd. and Christmas right now that I cannot contain myself. I just spent more money on fabric, tools, and supplies than I have in my entire life (in one craft store trip, anyway). But Broadcloth was on sale, which meant I needed to buy elastic to make some gorgey vintage floral-patterned skirts for spring! I found some precious, tiny corked glass containers, which meant I had to get some chains and jump hoops to make some wish necklaces. And the binge continues as such. Me shopping in Hobby Lobby is like reading "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" because one thing leads to another. Before you know it, I'm signing a contract as the new franchise owner of the freaking store (which I'm telling you will happen one of these days). I was chatting with the fabric tech at Hob Lob about how much I love that store. We agreed that investing in stock would not be a bad idea for moi.

Sculpey: soon to be gauges

Thread, elastic and fabric background: soon to be skirts!

Chains, jump hoops and teeny glass bottles:
soon to be necklaces!

Bamboo yarn: soon to be cowl scarves!


Here is a list (because I lurve lists!) of the items soon to come on my store:


  • Wish Necklaces
  • Floral knee-length skirts
  • Black and cream stacked cowl scarves
  • Felt broaches
  • Floral felt coasters (Nonna's genius idea)
That is all that I can think of for now, but I assure you, you will see all these things come to pass.
I love you! Thanks for reading my bloggity blog! It means soooo much to me that you care to read my babblings.


xoxo,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment