Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Beginnings.

I am so excited about my online business (if that's what you can call it) taking off. I crochet non-stop these days and it's so much fun! I've had several people order gauges, scarves, and bags so it's simply a matter of time before I get caught up on the custom orders and start putting up accessories online. It's crazy how fast this is taking off but it's a matter of pacing myself and working around the clock to get everything done in a timely manner. I love creating things and I love doing it for people. So why wouldn't I love doing this, ya know?
Anywho, I figured I would track my voyage into the unknown of the business world so I can look back on my entrepreneurial experience and see where I go wrong, what I do right, and keep this as accountability to make sure I'm making progress everyday. After all, the only way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time. So FtTB Ltd. is my elephant, and this blog is documenting the feast. Pray for me. I'll need it.

Con Mucho Amor,
K

2 comments:

  1. Egads! I'm in the same boat and I believe we're gonna have good sailing! Good luck and I'm excited to follow along!

    Cheers,
    George
    Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one trying this out! And I'm totally giddy that you're excited too! Let's just channel our excitement and be super creative together! Huzzah!

    ReplyDelete