Thursday, December 9, 2010

Seven Swans

This evening, my objectives are as follows:


  • Make seven pairs of swan gauges
  • Make a few trial pairs of lemon yellow sun gauges
  • Finish my very first up-cycled t-shirt scarf
  • Start on TOMs flag bags
This is indeed a very busy evening for me. Sadly, I just found out that I'm missing the Nutcracker performance at the Tulsa Performing Arts Center tomorrow evening to watch Jack and Titus. I was uninformed about tomorrow evening's performance (that I've had a ticket for for the last two months) when I obligated myself to babysit. Tomorrow shall be a fun and productive day regardless, for the morrow is Friday! And Friday means Fridate Crafternoon with Francyne, my partner in creativity! She's chalk full of ideas, and simply talking about art with her inspires me. Our friendship has always had this charm, and I am so grateful that she is still a part of my life and art. Our sweet friendship is 15 years strong, and it's been so cool to grow up with her.

When I finish all my objectives for this evening, I will promptly post photos.

xoxo, K

No comments:

Post a Comment